Water heater installation, maintenance, and repair for Bristol County and nearby
Let W.H. Riley & Son keep you in hot water! Your water heater is often the unsung hero of your home or business. You depend on it for hot showers, for running your dishwasher, for clean clothes and linens.
When it’s not working, or not working well, you notice right away.
Is it time to replace your water heater?
The optimal time to replace your water heater is when you don’t have to. If you’re forced into buying a new water heater because your current one has suddenly failed, you are more prone to rushing and having to settle for what is available rather than what is best for your home or business.
Whenever you’re ready to upgrade your water heater, W.H. Riley & Son is your one-stop source. We can install, maintain and repair your new water heater. And we can provide the propane to run it as well!
Propane water heater benefits
A propane water heater operates on much the same principles as a natural gas water heater and offers these advantages:
- Propane can power both conventional storage and on-demand tankless water heaters.
- Propane is a less expensive fuel source for water heating than some other energy sources.
- Propane water heaters are less expensive to repair than some other types of water heaters.
- Propane is a convenient and versatile fuel source. It can also power your home heating system, clothes dryer and stove/cooktop.
- Propane is clean-burning—with lower greenhouse gas emissions than most other fuels.
- A portable propane hot water heater gives you hot water on your camping trip or beach vacation.
Check out tankless water heaters
If you are looking to upgrade your water heating system, take a good look at tankless water heaters as an option.
A tankless water heater offers endless hot water, on-demand. Imagine not having to wait for the water in a conventional water heater tank to reheat before you can take a shower. Or how about being able to take a hot shower while running the dishwasher at the same time? Tankless water heaters fit in smaller spaces and are more energy-efficient because they only heat water when you need it.