Service & Installation
Heating and cooling equipment for Bristol County and nearby
With 150 years in business throughout southeastern Massachusetts, W.H. Riley & Son has seen it all when it comes to equipment for your home or business.
Once, the fuels we delivered were straw, hay, coal and wood. Now, we deliver Bioheat Plus® heating oil, propane, diesel and kerosene.
Over the years, the equipment has changed and evolved as well. Once basic, boilers, furnaces and water heaters have become more sophisticated and energy-efficient. Today, you can even program your home’s heating and cooling systems from a digital thermostat or even your smartphone.
W.H. Riley & Son has evolved as well. We have the latest in technology and communications equipment to provide the best possible customer service.
Whether you’re dealing with the chill of a Massachusetts winter, or a summertime heatwave, you need equipment that won’t break down when you need it most.
W.H. Riley & Son’s knowledgeable staff can help you assess your needs before suggesting the right equipment for your home or business. And our in-house service technicians are trained and certified to handle installation, service and repairs of whatever we sell and install for you.
If you’re building a new house or an addition to your home in southeastern Massachusetts, doing a home renovation, or need equipment services or upgrades for your business, W.H. Riley & Son has the experienced staff and technicians who will work with contractors to make sure the equipment fits your needs and the job is done right.
Only the best service will do
From the start, W.H. Riley & Son goes all out to make sure your equipment is installed, maintained and repaired to the highest standards.
Some of the highlights of our services include:
- free estimates
- 24/7 emergency service for our fuel customers
- licensed and certified service technicians
- service plans that fit your needs and your budget
- equipment financing options
- assistance getting equipment rebates
- heating service and heating installation for both oil and propane heating systems
- cooling service and cooling installation for air conditioning systems
- installation of natural gas equipment
- installation, maintenance and service of propane appliances such as furnaces, boilers, water heaters, space heaters, pool heaters, ranges, cooktops, ovens and clothes dryers
- plumbing installation, repairs and service*
- TankGuard® protection for your heating oil tank
- payment plans that work for your budget
- efficiency tests for your heating equipment to make sure you’re getting the most out of it
*Plumber services are available during regular business hours only