Boiler installation, maintenance and repairs for Bristol County and nearby
There are a lot of advantages to using a boiler to heat your home or business.
- even heating that is infused into a space, rather than forced air that can make one area roasting while a spot where the air can’t reach never really warms up
- boilers have a long equipment life
- no ductwork = no duct leaks that can cause heat loss
- dust and other allergens can sit in ductwork and be blown out into the room when the heat is turned on.
- boilers are quieter
- zoned heating is easier and more efficient
- heat from a boiler doesn’t dry out your home
W.H. Riley & Son can help you get the most out of your boiler.
Boiler professionals ready to serve
Whether your boiler heating system uses propane, natural gas, or heating oil, W.H. Riley & Son can help you find the right fuel to fit your home or business. From helping you select your boiler, to installation, boiler maintenance and boiler repair, to fuel delivery, we are your one-stop resource for your boiler needs.
Our licensed and certified technicians can help you get the most out of your boiler. Zoned heating is one great feature boiler heating provides. You can keep bedrooms cooler during the day when they’re not in use and warm them before bedtime.
Inversely, you can turn the temperature down for the living room and kitchen at night when you’re sleeping. You can turn down the heat at your business when everyone’s gone home for the day. Zoning your heat with multiple programmable thermostats helps you use your fuel more efficiently and save on your heating bills.
Once W.H. Riley & Son’s technicians have installed your boiler, we’ll take care of it to keep it running as efficiently as possible.