Furnace installation, service and repair in Bristol County and nearby
There are several reasons furnaces are such popular home heating systems for homeowners in Southeastern Massachusetts. Furnaces offer several advantages over other heating systems.
- The ductwork used for forced-air heating from a furnace can also be used for air conditioning, making it easier and more affordable to have central air conditioning.
- Furnace heating is very energy efficient. Many of today’s propane furnaces have Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings over 90 percent.
- You can enhance indoor air quality with filtration and humidification systems.
- Furnaces often heat a space faster than any other heating system.
- Furnaces take up less space than a boiler.
- A furnace heating system can last, on average, for about 20 years
- Furnaces cost less to maintain and repair over their lifespan.
- Furnaces can be used with programmable thermostats to help you save energy and money.
W.H. Riley & Son can handle all your furnace needs
If your furnace is 20 years old or older, now is the time to start thinking about upgrading. You’ll get better energy efficiency, which means lower fuel bills. Today’s furnaces are also much quieter and are better at distributing heat more evenly.
The professionals at W.H. Riley & Son can help you find the right furnace for your home or business, whether you use propane, natural gas or heating oil. We factor in the size of your home or business and your heating needs to make sure you’re getting the best, most efficient furnace for the best price. And we offer free estimates!
We are your full-service furnace company. W.H. Riley & Son also helps keep your furnace in top shape. With regular furnace maintenance, you can keep your heating system running efficiently.
Our trained and certified service technicians have the knowledge and experience to offer exceptional troubleshooting and furnace repair services.
If you’re a W.H. Riley & Son fuel-buying customer, we offer 24/7 emergency service.
We help make buying a new furnace easier with payment plans and helping you secure available rebates.