Get Grilling With Propane
Make Your BBQ the Best on the Block
If you haven’t yet, it’s time to start firing up your grill. Grilling with propane is a great way to enjoy time outdoors and time with your family and friends. Imagine the feast you could prepare!
If you’re using a propane grill, you can have one of the best BBQs in your Massachusetts neighborhood. That’s because you’ll get that feast prepared with more precision and speed than if you were using any other type of cooking apparatus. Grilling with propane offers a lot of advantages over grilling any other way.
Grilling with Propane
There are a lot of benefits to grilling with propane. Here are some of them:
- Propane grills are easy to start. No need to struggle with lighters, matches, or coals that simply refuse to ignite.
- Propane grills offer precise temperature control and consistency. You can cook like a pro.
- Propane grills are powerful and so they get hot quickly. No wasting time waiting for things to heat up. You can get cooking faster with propane.
- Propane grills make cleanup a breeze.
- Propane grills are cost-effective. You’ll spend roughly 50% less cooking with propane than cooking with electricity.
- Propane grills give you your independence. Even in a blackout, you can keep cooking with propane because they don’t depend on an electrical component.
- Propane grills are highly customizable. You stay basic or have fun with extra features like a rotisserie, side burner, or smoker box.
Propane Does So Much More
Grilling is just the beginning. There’s so much more propane can do in and around your house. Use it to heat your patio or pool. Add a propane firepit or lighting to your backyard. Propane can also power a lot of the appliances inside your home.
There are many reasons to use propane in and around your home. Here are a few of them:
- Safety. Propane is one of the safest fuel options you can choose. It is part of a very highly regulated industry, and all propane appliances have built-in safeguards to protect you and your family. For additional propane safety information, click here.
- Efficiency. Propane is powerful and propane appliances get the job done quickly. That efficiency saves you time and money.
- Savings. In large part because of its high efficiency, using propane saves you money. Propane appliances have lower operating costs than their electric counterparts do. Also, the price of propane is more consistent than that of other fuels.
- Reliability. When you have a propane tank, you’re not at the mercy of a utility service. You can count on W.H. Riley to provide great propane delivery and service.
- Flexibility. Propane can safely be stored for a long time. It is also portable, so you can use it when you go camping etc.
- Eco-Friendly. Propane has a very small carbon footprint. It burns cleanly and produces virtually no greenhouse gas emissions.
You Can Count on W.H. Riley & Son
W.H. Riley & Son provides service you can count on. We’ve been meeting the fuel needs of Massachusetts since 1873. We pride ourselves on providing our residential and commercial customers with the highest-quality fuels and the highest standards of safety and service.
Contact W.H. Riley & Son today to request a propane delivery or to learn more about the services we offer.