How Propane Hearths Benefit The Home
We all love the hypnotic, cozy glow of a home hearth. The problem, if you have a conventional wood burning fireplace, is how much time and energy it takes to get the fire going – not to mention getting it cleaned up afterward.
But what if you could enjoy that same cozy experience with just the click of a remote?
With a propane hearth, you can.
If you find that you don’t use your fireplace as often as you’d like to because of set up and cleanup hassles – or If you have wood burning fireplace that doesn’t work as well as you’d like it to –– then a propane fireplace, fireplace insert, or propane gas log set could be just what you’re looking for.
What Propane Hearth’s Offer
- Convenience – With a propane hearth, you get a comforting fire without the chopping, splinters, and ash. Just push a button on a remote and your fire is up and ready to go.
- Aesthetics – Available in a range of designs, today’s propane hearths aren’t just warm and inviting, they’re beautiful to look at – a far cry from older gas fireplace models and current electric faux fireplaces.
- Safety – With routine maintenance, propane hearth, you’ll have no more flying sparks, rolling logs, or dangerous creosote buildup in your chimney. If properly cared for, propane hearths are a very safe way to supplement your central heating system.
- Savings – Gas logs are significantly more efficient option than wood-burning, which means your bills will be lower for the same number of heating hours. You’ll also eliminate chimney cleaning, saving even more money.
- Eco performance – Compared to wood burning, clean-burning propane emits far fewer particulates and less CO2 – good for your health, good for the planet.
Need to connect your new propane fireplace to an existing propane tank, or find a propane supplier to keep your fireplace roaring all winter long? Contact W.H. Riley & Son today!