Please Keep Your Propane Tank Full And Accessible
Our crews work hard to provide safe and secure propane deliveries in southeastern MA – but when severe winter weather strikes, we need an assist from you.
Smooth Propane Delivery Tips
Please help our crew serve as many customers as possible during severe late fall and winter weather by taking these steps in advance of your next propane delivery:
- Clear a path to your propane tank – Snow, ice, and debris can block the path to your propane tank’s fill valve, making it difficult for our team to deliver your fuel. Try to keep at least an 18-inch wide path to your propane tank clear so our team can reach it easy and safely. Another help for us? Install a flag near your propane tank if heavy snow is forecast.
- Clear your driveway – If our crew must park in your driveway to deliver your propane, please keep the driveway free of snow and ice so they can navigate safely – keeping in mind that our fuel trucks are wider than your car.
- Unlock access gates – If your propane tank is behind a gate, please make sure it is unlocked on delivery day – or make sure someone is nearby to let our crew in.
- Control all pets – We want to deliver your propane, but we want to do it safely for both our drivers and your furry friends. Please be sure your pets are secure on delivery day.
- Be accessible on delivery day – Make sure someone is reachable on propane delivery day, preferably by cell phone or in person; If something unexpected happens that needs your immediate attention, our delivery team will need to contact you.
Thanks for helping us keep the propane deliveries coming – our drivers appreciate your effort and consideration!