Propane Outdoor Living Appliances: Extend Your Summer
It’s been a summer to remember this year, with most of us home more than usual and turning to our home and outdoor space for peace and sanctuary. The question is how do we stretch our summer and delay our four-walled retreat for the fall and winter?
The answer is with the help of propane gas.
Propane outdoor living appliances can tack a month or more onto your backyard entertainment season – good news as the days get shorter and the nights get cooler here in southeastern Massachusetts and northern Rhode Island.
Propane Uses Outside
Here are just some of the possibilities for using propane outside your home:
- Space heaters – From full-size standing models to portable units, you can find the right-sized heater to keep any porch, patio, or pergola warm well into October.
- Grills – When it comes to grilling, nothing beats propane for convenience, precision temperature control and efficiency. Make a built-in grill the centerpiece of your outdoor kitchen.
- Spa heaters – Need a quick getaway? Take a soak in a propane-heated spa. Propane spa heaters work much faster than electric models, so you’ll be warm in no time and stay that way for hours.
- Lighting – Propane lights are available in just about any size and style – from tiki torches to modern fixtures. No wires, no odd smells – just a warm, inviting ambiance to your outdoor space.
- Fire pits – Imagine sitting by a fire under the stars without leaving your backyard – and without the smoke, ash, and hassles of a wood fire. That’s what you get when you add a propane fire pit to your outdoor space: a campfire feel in seconds that gives your family the perfect place to gather.