Propane: The Perfect Fuel For Your Restaurant
If you own (or plan to open) a restaurant in Southeastern Massachusetts, you know how important it is to keep your costs low and get repeat customers.
Well, propane gas can help you on both fronts.
In addition to being an efficient fuel that will keep your utility bills low, propane will also help create a warm and enticing atmosphere that will keep customers coming back for more, especially in the fall and winter months.
Why choose propane to power your MA restaurant? Consider these benefits:
- A memorable customer experience – From patio heaters and flickering torches to fire pits, propane fireplaces, and other features, propane can help you create an ambiance your customers won’t forget – all while extending your outdoor seating season.
- Better equipment performance – Most propane cooking appliances work better and operate more efficiently than their electric equivalents. That goes for your restaurant’s furnace, boiler, and water heating equipment, too.
- A better experience for your cook staff – Most cooking pros know that gas is the only way to go when it comes to working creatively and effectively in a high-volume kitchen. Propane wins over natural gas when it comes to convenience – you’ll get the same performance without relying on your neighborhood natural gas line hookup or utility provider.
- Better safety – Propane is one of the safest sources of energy around, due in large part to the industry’s rigorous requirements for propane tank safety, equipment inspection, maintenance, and installation.
- More reliability – Downtime from power outages can kill your restaurant’s reputation and profitability; with a propane standby generator, you’ll have protection against power disruption when the grid fails, so you’ll stay open for business when other restaurants don’t.
Propane is the perfect way to power your Southeastern MA restaurant! To learn more about the benefits of clean, green propane – or about our reliable propane delivery service, contact the pros at W.H. Riley & Son today!