UV Light Filter Protection: Breathe Easier At Home
Under normal conditions, the air quality in your home is something you should always pay attention to, since indoor air can as much as five times more polluted than outdoor air. But during a pandemic, with all of us home much more than usual, indoor air quality becomes vitally important to your family’s health and wellbeing.
One of the best ways to keep your home air clean and healthy is to install a home air purification system – and at W.H. Riley & Son, we’ve got the air purifier that stands alone at the top of its class: the APCO-X Dual UV Light.
APCO-X Dual UV Light 24 Volt Technology: State of the art air protection
After a five-month back order, we’re pleased to announce that we have our new APCO-X Dual UV Light 24 Volt Technology System back in stock. Unfortunately, only limited quantities of this air-purifying system are available due to heavy demand – so act quickly if you want one installed in your southeastern Massachusetts home!
How This Air Purifier Works
The result of more than 10 years of development, the APCO-X revolutionizes indoor air quality with significantly improved performance, functionality, and reliability. Here are some APCO-X facts:
- APCO-X has proven effective against all types of biological and chemical contaminants.
- It can be fitted on most warm-air furnaces and air conditioning systems, both existing and newly installed.
- The system uses ultraviolet light and carbon cells to kill mold, bacteria and viruses, then distributes that purified air through your ductwork.
- A second ultraviolet light disinfects your HVAC system’s coils.
- Your indoor air will also smell better because this air purifier also removes odors from cooking, pets, and more!
To learn more about the APCO-X system, check out this video – or just call us to get the lowdown and place your order.
Due to high demand, there are a limited number of APCO-X systems available – contact us today to reserve yours and schedule an indoor air quality installation in southeastern MA!