Gas Logs Are Better Than Firewood: Five Reasons Why
Most of us love the warm glow of a fireplace – but not the effort to make, monitor, and clean up from a wood fire. As a result, they often skip their relaxing hearthside evening and do something much less interesting.
But what if you could enjoy the glow of a wood fire without those hassles?
If you find that you don’t use your existing masonry fireplace as often as you’d like to because it just takes too much effort – or If you have wood burning fireplace that doesn’t work as well as you’d like it to – then a set of propane gas logs could be just what you’re looking for.
Five benefits of a propane gas log set
Replace your wood logs with a propane gas log set and you’ll enjoy these great benefits:
- Convenience – No more chopping, splinters, and ash. Just push a button and your fire is up and ready to go.
- A real fire experience – Today’s realistic log sets are a far cry yesterday’s cheap-looking artificial models. Choose from a variety of looks that mimic oak, birch, and more.
- Safety – With gas logs, you’ll have no more flying sparks, rolling logs, or dangerous creosote buildup in your chimney. Just maintain your log set properly and it will provide safe heat year after year.
- Savings – Gas logs operate at about four to five times the efficiency of wood –good news here in New England. You’ll also eliminate chimney cleaning, saving even more money.
- Green benefits – Compared to wood burning, clean-burning propane emits far fewer particulates and less CO2 – good for your health, good for the air, and good for the planet.
Spend less time preparing your fire and more time enjoying it in your Northern Rhode Island or Southeastern Massachusetts home. Contact W.H. Riley & Son today for a FREE estimate on a propane fireplace log set that works for your space and lifestyle – or for reliable propane deliveries in MA and RI to keep it roaring!